Saturday, March 4, 2023

REVIEW: A Murderous Persuasion

 A Murderous Persuasion
Author: Katie Oliver


A Murderous Persuasion is the second book in the Jane Austen Tea Society series. I enjoyed this book just as much as the first one! 

The basics: In order to save the inn where she lives with her aunt, Phaedra and her Aunt Wendy host a Murder Mystery event based on Austen's novel Persuasion. Everything is going great until a guest turns up dead. Can she save the inn and catch a killer? 

I love this light hearted series. Phaedra is a fun main character and I love the Austen theme! The stories are a nice mix of cozy mystery, humor and Austen fandom. Very entertaining! 

I'm definitely eagerly awaiting the next book in this series! 

**I voluntarily read a review copy of this book from Berkley Publishing. All opinions expressed are entirely my own.**

No comments:

Post a Comment