Sunday, April 19, 2020

REVIEW: Grimbeard

Grimbeard: Tales of the Last Dwarf
Author: Samwise Didier

Captain Grimbeard. He's rough. He's tough. Hates Elves and loves a good fight. And he's the hero of this collection of short stories.

Fun read!

Grimbeard is hacked off. And it's understandable. He wakes up after a night of partying to discover that not only has he flashed 1000 years forward in time, but he's also the last dwarf. The very last one. And there are freaking elves everywhere. These six stories follow Grimbeard as he grumps his way through life organizing fights, avoiding elven bounty hunters, does piratey things and generally fights his way through life.

Very entertaining! Fun to read! I passed the book on to my husband when I finished and he's enjoying it too. He keeps popping into the room to exclaim about things happening in the stories. ha ha :)

I won a copy of this book in a Goodreads giveaway. Glad I entered -- this book was just ridiculously entertaining!

**I won a copy of this book in a Goodreads.com giveaway. I voluntarily wrote this review and the free copy had no bearing on my opinion. All opinions expressed are entirely my own.**

No comments:

Post a Comment