Monday, April 27, 2020

REVIEW: Proof of Murder

Proof of Murder
Author: Lauren Elliott

Proof of Murder is the 4th book in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series. I enjoy the characters and the setting/backround of the series. It keeps me coming back each time I see a new book!

In this newest mystery, Addie Greybourne is seeking to add to the stock of rare and interesting books for shop, Beyond the Page Books & Curios. Her stock on hand in her rambling, inherited house, Greybourne Manor, is starting to thin out. So, she decides to attend a local auction. Her best friend tries to tell her not to go there -- the house is supposedly haunted and has a rather sinister reputation. But Addie goes....the call of rare and wonderful books is too strong to keep her away. When the dead body of one of the appraisers is discovered in the house, Addie finds herself trailing a killer.

Another great visit to Greyborne Harbor! I love reading about all the awesome books Addie finds and about the house, the town and the lovely side characters. These books are always a nice escape. Very entertaining cozies. I can't wait for the next book!

**I voluntarily read a review copy of this book from Kensington. All opinions expressed are entirely my own.**

No comments:

Post a Comment