Saturday, April 25, 2020

REVIEW: Solar Storms

Solar Storms
Author: Nicholas S. Smith

Solar Storms is an introductory/prequel story for the Orbs series. The year is 2055 and scientists discover that severe solar storms might bring about the end of life on Earth. Two experts brought in by NASA to monitor the approaching solar radiation discover that there is more to the situation than anyone expected. Something is feeding the storms.....

I listened to the audio version of this prequel. At just under an hour long, it was a perfect introductory length to get the sci-fi lover in me pumped up to listen to the rest of the series. I am VERY grateful to my public library and Hoopla for providing me awesome sci-fi selections to listen to! And, of course, big thanks to all the authors writing the awesome stuff as well.

I enjoyed this story. It built up my excitement and curiosity about the first book in the series. I'm anxious to find out what happens next!

No comments:

Post a Comment