Tuesday, October 13, 2020

REVIEW: Broken Wish

 Broken Wish
Author: Julie C. Dao


Magic. Evil. Magic Mirrors. Witches. This book has all the perfect ingredients for a lovely, dark fairy tale! I loved the story!

I'm not going to say much about the plot -- no spoilers. This book is a tale best enjoyed with no prior knowledge of events. I accidentally read a spoiler in a review before reading.....and I would have enjoyed it much more without knowing anything beforehand. 

The story is fast paced and entertaining. The characters are wonderful. The book kept my attention from start to finish. I couldn't stop reading! And, the cover art is amazing!

This is the first book by Julie C. Dao that I've read. I am DEFINITELY reading more! 

**I voluntarily read a review copy of this book from Disney/Hyperion. All opinions expressed are entirely my own**

No comments:

Post a Comment