Thursday, October 22, 2020

REVIEW: Untold Mayhem

 Untold Mayhem
Author: Mark Tullius


It took me awhile to get through all 24 stories in this story anthology. Not because they weren't good -- but because I wanted to take my time and enjoy just a couple tales at a time. 

I  love it when I come across a collection of horror stories that are as varied as this one. Every story was different.....some atmospheric and violent, some gory, others just downright creepy. While I liked some of the tales more than others, there wasn't a single one I didn't enjoy. 

This is my first venture into horror by Mark Tullius. I'm definitely going further down this dark path -- I like his writing! 

I listened to the audio book version of this story collection. Great listening experience. All the narrators were talented. I love horror stories on audio -- just adds an extra dimension to the creepy experience! 

**I voluntarily listened to a review copy of this audio book. All opinions expressed are entirely my own.**

No comments:

Post a Comment