Wednesday, October 21, 2020

REVIEW: Greyfriars Reformatory

 Greyfriars Reformatory
Author: Frazer Lee



Emily has mental health issues. Her dissociative disorder and its behavior issues lands her in a reformatory. Not just any institution....but Greyfriars Reformatory. Creepy place. Creepy staff. Creepy secrets.....

This story is so atmospheric! I could almost place myself on that rickety, horrible bus riding to Greyfriars with the girls. This story would make an awesome movie! 

I'm not going to say much about the plot -- no spoilers. This is definitely a story that is better with absolutely NO prior knowledge of events. Don't read reviews....don't read blurbs --- read the book!!!

This story kept my attention from start to finish. Creepy atmosphere. Great character development. Excellent suspense. And lots of twisty goodness! Loved it! 

This is the second book I've read by Frazer Lee. Hearthstone Cottage is also a very good, suspenseful story. I'm definitely going to read more -- I like Lee's style! 

**I voluntarily read a review copy of this book from Flame Tree Press. All opinions expressed are entirely my own.**

No comments:

Post a Comment