Tuesday, August 24, 2021

REVIEW: Artificial Condition

 Artificial Condition (Murderbot Diaries #2)
Author: Martha Wells


I love this series! It is rapidly becoming one of my favorites!

Murderbot -- a rogue SecUnit who has hacked its governor module to become freely sentient -- wants to know why it once went crazy and killed its human crew. It travels back to the scene of the killings with the help of a transport it calls ART to find out why it became violent and killed people....all while protecting yet another human crew. 

I enjoyed this second story in the series as much as book 1  -- or maybe even more. Murderbot has to pass as human, meets a friend, hires on as a security consultant while posing as human, and investigates why it once became violent and killed people. Awesome story! 

I listened to the audio version of this story. Narrated by Kevin Free, the audio is a bit over 3 hours long. Free does a great job of voice acting! Very entertaining listen!

This series is quickly becoming one of my favorites! I like the humor, the premise and the characters. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment