Tuesday, August 3, 2021

REVIEW: The Chocolate Raccoon Rigamarole

 The Chocolate Raccoon Rigamarole
Author: JoAnna Carl 


This series has the best cover art! Each book has something zany and fun on the cover! This newest book is no exception! The Chocolate Raccoon Rigamarole is the 18th book in the Chocoholic Mystery series. 

A series of break-ins starts out seeming a bit funny -- the bandits only steal food and snacks?? But, soon nobody in town is laughing when the break-ins get a bit more serious than swiping snacks. 

With the stress of this past year, I enjoyed escaping into a cozy mystery for awhile. This series is cute, light, cozy entertainment. Just what my over-stressed tired brain needed. Raccoons, a few jokes and a mystery. I enjoyed it! I can always trust this series to put a smile on my face!

**I voluntarily read a review copy of this book from Berkley Publishing. All opinions expressed are entirely my own.**


No comments:

Post a Comment