Saturday, October 13, 2018

REVIEW: Claw The System

Claw The System
Author: Francesco Marciuliano

Anyone who has a cat knows that felines are plotting to take over the world. They have already enslaved much of humanity....it's only a matter of time. Every cat lover knows this is true.....but we all continue to love and adore our kitties. :) It's all a part of their insidious plan.

Claw the System is a collection of photos of cats and poetry expressing their disenchantment with humans and their habits, foibles and just existence in general (other than filling their food dishes and pats when ordered). Some of the commentary is obviously thinly veiled reflections and thoughts about the current political and social atmostphere.....but it's not overdone or ridiculous. Just funny. :) The poems are creative, outragously fun to read, and cute.....yet poignant. Loved it!

I loved this book! I often think my cats roll their eyes and shake their heads at nearly everything I do....and this book just upheld that belief 100%. The color pictures of cute kitties are great, and the poems are cute. This book is by the same people who published I Could Pee On This and other similar books. Definitely a must-read for cat lovers!

Unfortunately my cats read my galley of this book and want to know where they can go to join the uprising. They keep calling me their "minion.''  This could be really bad......I think I'm being stalked....



**I voluntarily read a review copy of this book from Andrews McMeel Publishing via NetGalley. All opinions expressed are entirely my own.**


No comments:

Post a Comment