Monday, March 4, 2019

REVIEW: What Makes a Mammal a Mammal?

What Makes a Mammal a Mammal?
Author: Andi Cann

As a grandma, mom and former home-school teacher, I am always looking for great books for kids. I absolutely love the Animal Class series by Andi Cann! It combines age appropriate information and full-color photos to teach the different classes of animals.

What Makes a Mammal a Mammal is all about.....you guessed it....mammals!! I love the front cover....that goat is just too cute! Similar photos are sprinkled on every page....and will definitely draw the attention of even very young children. The information presented is completely age appropriate and simple.

This series could definitely be used in a preschool or elementary classroom or home-school. It would be nice supplementary reading for lessons on animals, or before a field trip to the zoo. Reluctant early readers would enjoy all the photos, and the pages use a nice big font and few words.

Great book! I'm going to buy this series for my youngest grandson. Right now he will love the pictures! Later he will learn all about the different kinds of animals!

Andi Cann has written many books for children. I'm sure I will be reviewing more by her as I search out interesting, great books for the grandkids!

No comments:

Post a Comment