Monday, August 24, 2020

REVIEW: Knit of the Living Dead

Knit of the Living Dead
Author: Peggy Ehrhart

This is the first book in the Knit and Nibble Mystery series that I have read. It's the 6th book in the series. I don't often jump into a series in the middle....if fact, I pretty much always start at book 1 and go from there. But...I made an exception for this one! The front cover and the cute title sucked me right in....and I dove right in and read it! Glad I did...this was a fun Halloween theme cozy!

Arborville is having its annual Halloween parade. Costumes, candy, crowds of revelers....the festivities are all good fun until....

There's always an "until'' in a mystery novel....

Little Bo Peep is found dead....right in the middle of the party.....strangled with loops of yarn wound tightly around her neck. 

Who strangled the peep right outta Bo Peep??  Pamela and her bestie Bettina....and the rest of the Knit and Nibble gang.... are on the case!

This book was so much fun to read that I'm backtracking to start this series at the beginning! The characters are fun and I like the background theme. The book also includes knitting instructions and recipes! :) 

**I voluntarily read a review copy of this book from Kensington. All opinions expressed are entirely my own.**

No comments:

Post a Comment