Sunday, August 2, 2020

REVIEW: MEG - Generations

MEG: Generations
Author: Steve Alten

I love this series! I am a huge fan of monster stories....books, movies, TV shows....if it has a monster in it, I'm a fan! When the movie The Meg came out, I discovered it was based on a book series....and I had to read the books....there was no way I was missing out on books about gigantic prehistoric sharks coming to chow down with extreme prejudice!

Generations is the sixth book in the series. It's really best to read these in order, especially this newest one. It starts up right where book 5, Nightstalkers, left off. 

I loved this book! It has plenty of action and suspense, and kept me glued to the story to the very end. There is lots of monster goodness and mayhem in this book ..... and more creatures than just The Meg. But that's isn't the entire plot....there is also a possible cancer cure, a daring rescue and several groups with their own agendas. No down time in this story! 

Great addition to this series! I'm definitely eagerly awaiting the next MEG book! 

**I voluntarily read a review copy of this book from Macmillan/Tor-Forge. All opinions expressed are entirely my own.**

No comments:

Post a Comment