Thursday, August 13, 2020

REVIEW: Mums & Mayhem

Mums & Mayhem
Author: Amanda Flower

Mums & Mayhem is the third book in the Magic Garden Mystery series. I really love this series and look forward to each new book! I like the characters, the setting and the premise of a magical garden passed down in a family. 

I enjoyed this newest visit to Bellewick. Fiona Knox finds herself investigating the death of a famous fiddler player to clear her father's name. And, someone breaks into the magic garden, threatening to end its magic. I was glued to every word from start to finish -- there's a lot going on in this story! The plot is engaging and the storyline is perfectly paced. There is a lot going on, but it doesn't muddle up the main plot line. There is also some good character development in this newest story. I can't wait for the next book!! This series never disappoints me!

**I voluntarily read a review copy of this book from Crooked Lane Books. All opinions expressed are entirely my own.**

No comments:

Post a Comment