Saturday, March 10, 2018

REVIEW: Super Cats: True Stories of Felines that Made History


Super Cats: True Stories of Felines that Made History
Author: Elizabeth MacLeod

I'm definitely a cat lover...so when I saw the absolutely cute cover of this book, I knew I had to read it! Super Cats: True Stories of Felines that Made History is informative, colorful, and super fun to read!

Chock full of full-color photographs, this book not only tells stories of famous cats, but also gives a lot of history about cats, famous cat owners, brave cats and cats with unusual talents. Each page is colorful and has photographs of just about every sort of cat there is!

This book would be perfect for cat lovers of all ages. Even children who are too little to care about the stories will enjoy the pictures. The stories are varied, ranging from the evolution of cats to felines who have become internet sensations.

The back of the book includes a long list of other books for further reading on topics covered in each chapter in Super Cats. There is also a full index.

This book has the best cover I have seen in a long time, and I thoroughly enjoyed all of the great information and awesome pictures!

**I voluntarily read an advanced readers copy of this book from Annick Press via NetGalley. All opinions expressed are entirely my own.**




No comments:

Post a Comment