Friday, March 16, 2018

REVIEW: Zero Limit

Zero Limit
Author: Jeremy K. Brown

Caitlin Taggert is stuck on the moon. She might be a war hero, but when all moon-born people are restricted from Earth, she is forced to stay there. Mining on the moon is dangerous, difficult and low-paying work. Caitlin's biggest wish is to get back to Earth so she can be with her young daughter. Then she gets an offer she can't refuse.....mine an asteroid and earn a fortune. Not only is the assignment illegal, but very dangerous. She has strong belief in her crew and, above all, she wants to be with her daughter. But the mission goes very wrong. Caitlin and the crew find themselves facing a much bigger problem....one that could effect everyone on Earth.

Wow! This is an enjoyable, action-packed space adventure! It definitely kept my attention from beginning to end. I like Caitlin as a main character. She's strong, independent and a good leader. Her crew are great supporting characters. The action moves quickly, and the story is engaging. I got emotionally invested in the characters...and was truly sad when some of them died. The ending is definitely white-knuckle exciting. I wasn't sure how it was going to come out until the very end. Great action. Some nice plot twists and turns. Overall, a great SF space adventure!

The cover art is wonderful! It's what originally drew me to read the book. Nicely done!

This is the first book by Jeremy Brown that I've read. I'm definitely going to check out his other books!

**I voluntarily read an advanced readers copy of this book from 47North via NetGalley. All opinions expressed are entirely my own.**




No comments:

Post a Comment