Saturday, December 14, 2019

REVIEW: My Fair Latte

My Fair Latte
Author: Vickie Fee

Halley Greer's great uncle Leon leaves her an old movie theater in Utopia Springs, AR. She has wanted a new direction for her life, and decides to use her experience as a barista to make a go of renovating the Star Movie Palace into a classic movie theater with a coffee and wine bar. Just as she gets started, problems begin. It starts with vandalism, and escalates when a local is murdered in the theater on opening night.

This is the first book by Vickie Fee that I've read....and I loved it! I like Halley as a main character, and the local quirky characters are great! The idea of renovating an old theater, combining classic movies and a coffee bar sounds so cool! The mystery was interesting and kept my attention from start to finish. All in all, a fun, entertaining cozy mystery. I will definitely be reading more of this series! Can't wait for the next book!

**I voluntarily read a review copy of this book from Henery Press. All opinions expressed are entirely my own.**


No comments:

Post a Comment