Friday, December 6, 2019

REVIEW: A Typo, a Werewolf and Two Dopey Dachshunds

A Typo, a Werewolf & Two Dopey Dachshunds
A Blue Moon Origin Story
Author: Steven Higgs

Ok....this story had me laughing within the first page. I think I'm going to love this series!

A simple typo in a half page ad in the local paper morphs a Private Investigator into a Paranormal Investigator. Tempest Michaels just wanted some attention for his new PI business, not a weird career change. But when the clients start rolling in immediately.....    Well, you go where the money is, right??

This novella is a quick read and a nice introduction to Tempest Michaels and the Blue Moon Investigations series. Werewolves. A Ghoul. The Invisible Man. Well, sort of....   And two cute miniature dachshunds! Cute story! Definitely an entertaining, quick read!

I like Steven Higgs' sense of humor. I will definitely be reading more of this series. I like the quirky characters, the humor and the interestingly weird beginning to this man's PI career.  He's great at investigating....his cases just seem to take a strange angle or two. This story was just a short intro but I have book one, Paranormal Nonsense, queued up on my Kindle app already! There are seven books in the series and several novellas, plus a related series The Harper Files. Lots of fun reading ahead!

**I voluntarily read a free copy of this novella that I received from the author. All opinions expressed are entirely my own.**




No comments:

Post a Comment