Friday, August 30, 2019

REVIEW: House of Salt and Sorrows

House of Salt and Sorrows
Author: Erin A. Craig

Annaleigh lives in her father's manor by the sea. Highmoor used to be a happy place. But since the death of her mother and four of her sisters, there is talk of an evil curse targeting her family. There was once 12 sisters....now only 8 remain. When Annaleigh starts having visions about the deaths not being accidents, she starts to realize there is something sinister at work.

I loved this story! Creepy, disturbing yet mesmerizing! Great read! I couldn't put the book down. I ended up reading until the wee hours of the morning because I had to know the ending! So glad I did. This was the best YA fantasy book I've read in quite awhile! Erin Craig is a talented storyteller! The ending wasn't a total surprise...but there were still many twists and turns in the tale.

House of Salt and Sorrows is Erin Craig's first book. I can't wait to read more by this author! The cover art is fantastic!!

**I voluntarily read a review copy of this book from Random House via NetGalley. All opinions expressed are entirely my own.**


No comments:

Post a Comment