Thursday, October 10, 2019

REVIEW: Alaskan Catch

Alaskan Catch
Author: Sue Pethick

Emily accepts an internship at a fish cannery in Alaska to get away from her domineering mother. She wants to branch out and get a bit closer to her dream of being a marine biologist. Emily wants some independence and she's really not looking for romance, but you know....when you are least expecting it, sometimes things just happen. It all starts with a big dog named Bear....who knocks Emily flat right into gross fish guts. Sometimes what starts out badly turns out right in the end.

I don't normally read romance novels, but I made an exception for this one. The cover got my attention first....Bear is just too darn cute! I have a soft spot in my heart for great big loveable dogs! And then I read the blurb and it sounded sweet and cute. So why not? We all have to branch out sometimes. I'm glad I decided to read a romance book. This story is a cute feel-good light romance. Add in the awesome dog, and it made for an entertaining afternoon of reading.

Charming read! Perfect for a relaxing reading escape!

**I voluntarily read a review copy of this book from Kensington via NetGalley. All opinions expressed are entirely my own.**


No comments:

Post a Comment