Thursday, January 16, 2020

REVIEW: Snowball

Snowball
Author: Gregory Bastianelli

After reading this book, I will never look at a snowman the same way ever again. :)

A group of motorists become stranded on a desolate stretch of highway during a blizzard. The snow and cold conditions are dangerous enough....but then they realize there is something lurking in the snow. Something dark. Something dangerous......  Gregory Bastianelli brings horror to Christmastime with this eerie tale! Awesomely creepy read!!

I love a good scare...and this book delivered! I kept imagining myself in the same situation. It would be terrifying to be stranded....but stranded with a malevolent being toying with your life? That adds a whole new dimension to things. The story builds revealing a bit more about what's actually going on...but just a bit at a time. The ending was great! This would be a perfect book for a horror lover to read while it's snowing outside. Unfortunately, here in NC this year, no snow yet. So I had to enjoy a snow-free experience...but still enjoyed the story!

This is the first book I've read by this author. I will definitely be reading more. Very entertaining and creepy read! Loved it!

**I voluntarily read a review copy of this book from Flame Tree Press. All opinions expressed are entirely my own. And no....I do not want to build a snowman. Nope, nope, nope.**

No comments:

Post a Comment