Thursday, September 10, 2020

REVIEW; Ink & Sigil

 Ink & Sigil
Author: Kevin Hearne


I was incredibly excited when I learned that Kevin Hearne was going to jump back into his Iron Druid world and publish a side story. Ink & Sigil immediately jumped onto my "I have to have this book'' list. I love the Iron Druid series, and I was very sad when the series concluded. I love Hearne's Seven Kennings series, but Atticus and Oberon hold a special place in my booklover's heart. I will always read a book set in their world, even if they aren't in it!

Al is both blessed and cursed.....literally. He uses his magical powers to protect this world, but it comes at a cost. Anyone who hears his voice will begin to hate him....really hate him. So he writes his words and uses technology instead of his voice. When his apprentice is killed, Al finds himself embroiled in a murder investigation. Its not easy to investigate a death in Scotland's magical underworld, but Al is determined to discover the truth.

I loved reading the story of another sigil agent. Al is a great character and Hearne is a great storyteller! I read my review copy and immediately purchased the audio book. I have all the Iron Druid books in audio format, so had to have this one as well! I can't wait to find out what is in store for Al and his magnificent moustache next!

**I voluntarily read a review copy of this book from Random House publishing. All opinions expressed are entirely my own.**


No comments:

Post a Comment